Wednesday, March 20, 2013



Krogers has it's own brand called Simple Truth. There are a variety of products that are within this brand. I was able to try the Chocolate Almond Milk, Cucumber Melon Sparkling Beverage, the Sweet Potato Chips and several other products. All of them were pretty good. The Chocolate Milk was very smooth. It had a nice flavor to it and not at all artificial. The Cucumber Melon Sparking Beverage was just OK. I was thinking it would have a little more flavor to it. It was a little bland. I was surprised that the Sweet Potato Chips had a nice taste to it. I wasn't really thinking it would be good but it was not bad. I think there is a nice selection of products within this brand. This is the sampling of some of the things I was able to try. I also had coupons to hand out as part of the Bzz Agent Kit I received so I was able to try all the products for free.




No comments:

Post a Comment