Thursday, November 06, 2014

http://h5.sml360.com/-/g8sk

I went to the Sleep Number store today in order to see what my Sleep Number would be and to see what it is all about. I had not stopped in one of these stores before so was not really sure what to expect. I was greeted by one of the employees and instructed to head to the back after showing the paperwork for Smiley360. I asked if anyone else had come to do this and she stated one other person was there to do the same. She showed me the pillow that I would be receiving free so took it along to the bed that we would find my Sleep Number. I was taken to the P6 Bed which is the Perfect Balance with Dual Air Technology. I am really not sure how it works but when I first laid down the bed actually felt pretty good. It was at 100 to start. She told me she was going to lower the amount until I felt comfortable. I went to 40. I was lying on my back but normally sleep on my side. Before going onto my side, I remember her showing me the picture above where it shows colors for yellow, blue and red. If red were still showing then it needed to be adjusted to alleviate the pressure in those areas. After the adjustment, I could tell that it was even more comfortable than before but the red was showing so she changed it to a 30. Once I turned to my side, a little red was showing. I decided to try it on the other side and no red was showing at all. I figured let me change back again and no red was showing on that side either. It was very relaxing so much to the point that I felt like I was starting to fall asleep. I figured if it has this affect on me during the day, Wow! what would it do at night when I really needed to go to sleep. She began to explain to me about the Sleep IQ technology. It is pretty impressive that it can track how you are sleeping. If the number is not correct it can help to adjust what your number should be in order to have a good nights sleep. After experimenting with the P6 we tried out one of the lower end models. I think it was the C2 or something like that. It was not as thick for the mattress padding but was still quite comfortable. Then we tried the mac daddy of the 7 or 8. I don't think it was called that but it has a thicker padding of like 12 or 13 inches. It was very comfortable. In the end I believe I liked the first one that I tried the best. The Sleep Number Beds are expensive so you will need to either save to get one or I noticed they had financing. I think that overall this is a brilliant bed to own if you can afford the high price. The warranty is 25 years and if you get the mattress pad protection it is another 10 years. So if you figure the bed will last half of your life than it would be worth checking it out. There are advertisements saying that you need to change out your bed after 8 years. So with a mattress pad that protects the bed it would be worth it to purchase it since the warranty that Sleep Number offers is for an additional 10 years. I enjoyed taking the time out to see what the hype of this bed was all about and finding out my Sleep Number. Good night and sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment