Monday, November 23, 2015

Lemon Squeezer & Grater/Zester Set


I could tell that the Lemon Squeezer and the Grater/Zester are made exceptionally well upon taking them out of the box. I could tell right away that the quality is phenomenal. The Lemon Squeezer is a Professional Premium Stainless Steel that won't rust. It is heavy weight. The black silicone handles make it comfortable to use. I used it first for a lime when making guacamole. I had no problem squeezing all the juice out very quickly. I cut it in half and then placed it inside the Lemon Squeezer. On the box it recommends rolling the lemon and applying medium pressure in order to create more juice since the internal membranes will be broken down easier. After cutting the lemon, it is to be placed downward on the squeezer after which it can be pressed. The Grater/Zester has a black silicone handle as well which makes it more comfortable when using it. The Grater/Zest part is 7 and 1/2 inches long. It can be used for cheese, onions, fruits and more. It works extremely well. I would highly recommend purchasing this dual product. I received this product at a discount/free in exchange for my review from Giveaway Service.

Reference ID code pm56cce1544f8a33da997622e893339301





 

No comments:

Post a Comment