Wednesday, February 01, 2017

 Coredy

The Coredy AC1200 Dual Band Wifi Extender is easy to set up. The four antennas are already attached so they don't need to be placed on like products that are similar. There is also an Ethernet cable that is included. It is basically a plug in and use type of product. I am using it as a Wifi Extender since there are some dead spots in our home where the Internet does not work as well. One the side of the device there is a slider button to set it to what a person wants to use it for. It has the Router to the left, the Repeater in the middle and AP to the right. After plugging the Wifi Extender into the outlet all I had to do was press the WPS on the Router I already have and then press the WPS on the Coredy. I was able to see the Coredy listed under 2.4 Ghz and 5Ghz. This helps to boost the signal well. The Ethernet cable can be plugged into multiple devices. I like the easy setup.












No comments:

Post a Comment